- Binary V.O.D.
- Platform Tutorial
- In-Depth Course
- Binary Strategies
- Advanced Course
- Binary eBook
- Platform Tutorial EBook
- Advanced Binary EBook
- Course IntroductionWhy learning to trade is important?
What we’ll teach you in this course?
The Diversity of Binary Options.
- The world of global tradingAn overview of the Binary Options Market, different financial instruments explained and the main factors that drive the market.
- Binary Options AdvantagesWhat's so good about Binary Options? In this video we’ll list of the advantages.
- Trading is an art formWhat traders need to know in order to become successful?
- Chance and RiskWhat are the chances and risks and the types of investments.
- Are you an emotional trader?What are the relations between emotions and trading? Why you must be in a specific state of mind in order to succeed? How to identify bad emotional state and how to deal with it?
- Distributing RisksWhat is risk distribution?
How good capital management may make the difference between failed and successful investment?
- Passive Trading 5/15 RuleWhat is the 5/15 rule?
How to implement it in real trading?
- Aggressive Trading 10/30 RuleWhat is the 10/30 rule?
How to implement it?
When should you use it?
- Market analysis typesThe two basic types of market analysis.
- TrendWhat is trend and how it can help in finding the market direction? The 3 possible market direction and how trends are identified?
- Support and ResistanceThe definitions of support and resistance.
How to identify support or resistance line?
Support and resistance strength.
- Shooting star, Harami patternsThe patterns’ features and characteristics.
Tips for patterns identification.
- Engulfing+, Downside Gap ThreeThe patterns’ features and characteristics.
Tips for patterns identification.
- Breakaway, 3 White SoldiersThe patterns’ features and characteristics.
Tips for patterns identification.
- GrowthIn this course, you will learn about macro-economics, which serves as the basis for understanding the global economy and the capital markets.
- The CrisisWhy does government debt can cause serious consequences.
- Interest and InflationWhat influences interest and inflation and how does this affects the value of our money.
- Saving and InvestingOur money is used for many things: purchasing essential and non-essential items, investing in a business, and securing the future.
- What is globalization?Globalization makes countries around the world become closer which influences people, immigration, employment, ideas, and knowledge.
- The Financial SystemWhat is the financial system and how it manages capital in the world.
- Display optionsSee how friendly the platform is and how to choose your desired platform layout to match your trading requirements and style.
- Graph ExplanationLearn how to use the platform's graph and analyze the market using time frames and real time market prices.
- Trader ChoiceSee other traders' choices for a certain asset in order to decide how the market will move.
- How to tradeBecome familiar with the platform controls - Expiration time, Call, Put, Payout, Protected Amount and Potential Payout.
- Open PositionsFind your open positions using ID, Asset, and Strike rate. Also, manage your open positions through the chart.
- Expired PositionsIt's important to analyze your expired positions. You can do that in the Expired Positions tab.
- Binary OptionsThe simplest and most common way to trade is Binary Options which expires on the same day. Just Choose if the asset will go up or down.
- Long TermIf you are interested in opening a long term position, you should use this feature which doesn't expire on the same day.
- Sixty SecondsIn this section of the platform you may open fast and exciting positions which expire in 30, 60 or 120 seconds.
- One TouchEnables you to trade after the trading hours and offers higher payouts while the expiration times can occur few days from the entry point.
- PairsThis feature enables you to select pair of assets that goes head to head by deciding which one will go over the other.
- LadderChoose whether the price will be below or above certain goal rates at expiry time. The farther the goal rates the higher the payouts.
- J LadderChoose the goal rate and whether the price will be above or below at the expiry time.
- OrdersLearn which actions available to you choose from once you have had opened a position.
- Double UpIf you see the opportunity to double your profit during a position you may choose this action.
- RolloverIn some cases you have the opportunity to postpone the expiration to one of the next expiration times.
- SellSometimes you'll be interested to sell your position before the original expiry time. Learn how to use this feature.
- Introduction to Binary OptionsAn overview of the Binary options market, different financial instruments, factors that drives the market.
- Trading PsychologyThis is probably the most important lesson in the course. Topics covered: understanding the importance of emotional intelligence while trading, how to deal with the hatred of loss.
- Financial ManagementOne of the biggest mistakes traders do is mishandling their capital. In this lesson you’ll learn why capital management is a must.
- Market AnalysisThis lesson generally explains what market analysis is and how to master it: Technical and Fundamental Analysis – what is the difference?
- Trend Signal Strategy (level 1)With this strategy you are looking for a shift in the current trend to a previous trend.
- Tunnel Strategy (level 1)With this strategy you are looking for a break in a uniform trend.
- Fractal Strategy (level 1)With this strategy you are looking for averages and fractals which indicate the possibility of a future trend.
- Fishing strip strategy (level 2)With this strategy you are looking for turning points which indicate the possibility of a change in trend direction.
- Zigzag Strategy (level 2)The purpose of this strategy is to take advantage of the momentum that is created following a breakout.
- Wave Tracker Strategy (level 2)With this strategy you need to identify, using indicators, a change in rate direction, and join the new trend.
- T-Chaser Strategy (level 3)The goal with this strategy is to identify the start of a new trend.
- Fibo Trap Strategy (level 3)With this reverse strategy the goal is to identify the end of a correction and enter when a new trend begins.
- Zoom In Strategy (level 3)With this strategy, the goal is to identify a new minor trend, and properly time your entry.
- Winning TacticIn this lesson we’ll start learning how to combine all the information and use our professional trader's winning strategies and how to choose the strategy that works for you.
- Basic Technical AnalysisTechnical analysis is a very common way to predict future movements of the market: Most common price patterns, Trends types, Support and resistance.
- Advanced Technical AnalysisIn this lesson you’ll practice pattern recognition and advanced technical analysis techniques: Japanese candle stick charts, how to recognize a pattern, and how to trade when a pattern is recognized.
Read this important book we have created and start trade smartly. Topics include:
• Traders' psychology and behavior.
• Essential concepts and terms
• Tips for a successful trading
• How to use trading tools
• Practice basic and important technique's
• Learn how to trade
• Learn when to trade
Platform Tutorial EBook
Our platform is user-friendly and packed with tools which will ease your way to success. In this EBook we'll thoroughly explain all the platform's features.
Advanced Binary EBook
3D modelled interactive flipping book for advanced Traders who trade in Binary Options.